In the spiritual vision board process there are 4 steps 1) Ask, 2) Believe, 3) Receive, and 4) Revise.
Typically, if you are not receiving the manifestation of your gift or blessing, more than likely it’s because a step has not been completed in the four-step process. So let’s review, you’ve asked for something and you haven’t received it. What step is missing between ask and receive? Yes, that’s right – it’s believe. Therefore, it’s a strong possibility that manifesting isn’t working for you because you do not believe that it will.
What does it mean to Believe?
In the #1 bestselling book Visual Prayer: How to Create a Spiritual Vision Board, six factors contribute to our belief system. These factors include:
- Spiritual Enlightenment (Inspired Thought)
- Gratitude, and
For this blog post, I’ll cover the basic and most common factor that is typically missing or lacking in our belief system, and preventing us from receiving our manifestation and that is faith.
We know that believing is closely associated with our ability to have faith and trust in God. For faith is the substance of things hoped for the evidence of things not seen (Hebrews 11:1). We also know that without faith, it is impossible to please God. So if you lack faith, then it’s strongly possible that you are disappointing God and that disappointment could be the reason for the lack of your manifestation. My recommendation is for you to grow your faith in God. Although we know that our faith can be as small as a mustard seed (Matthew 17:20), we also know that we have to start somewhere. So here are a few suggestions that might help.
- Invite God into your life then ask Him to help you develop your faith
- Throughout your day acknowledge His goodness
- With a grateful heart, thank Him for all the blessings you have already received
- I try to find 10 new blessings to thank God for every day
- I also keep a gratitude journal to write down all the blessings that I receive
- Trust that God loves you, and only wants the best for you
- Let go of what you are waiting to manifest, surrender it to God and know that His will and your faith in Him will manifest more than you can ever think of or ask for
Once you have completed these 5 steps, make them a part of your daily spiritual journey. Then implement the other factors of belief noted above: spiritual enlightenment, visualization, mindfulness, gratitude, and giving. If you need assistance with this process, please reach out to me. I would love to assist you.