Is your group or professional organization is looking for an engaging, knowledgeable speaker on career development, health and wellness or spirituality? Dr. Cris, The Life Doctor, offers a workshop-style presentation on the ins and outs of finding the right career in line with your most authentic self and helping you to balance a healthy addition to establishing and maintaining a healthy life.
During each live event, Dr. Cris will help participants evaluate and identify their unique blend of personality, strengths, skills, and interests to uncover what their career, health, wellness and life goals that have been missing from your life! Each workshop is catered to the specific needs of:
- Working professionals in the midst of job transition.
- Dieters who are looking for a healthy lifestyle solution.
- Recent graduates trying to identify their college major.
- Frustrated employees who desires to discover their greater purpose in life.
- Individuals with health concerns interested in healthy lifestyle solutions.
- Groups or organizations interested in living their dream life.
Some of Dr. Cris’s most popular presentations:
How do you know? Making a career change when you are tired of your job Transitional career tips to connect your life to your purpose.
When I Grow Up I Want to Be: An interactive presentation to assist you in determining your career goals.
Entering Your Promised Land: An inspirational career and lifestyle guide. Based on the upcoming book, this is an interactive presentation to assist professionals and students in transforming their life and their career.
Identifying Your College Degree Major – an interactive presentation to assist students in discovering their preferred college major.
Interested in having Dr. Cris speak at your next event? Click here to reserve a day and time.